Turmeric has an enormous amount of anti-inflammatory compounds, nutrients, and antioxidants and has been shown to help fight cancer. It’s even been known to help aid digestion and improve cardiovascular health and is a wonderful bright addition to hummus.
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 cloves, garlic
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Couldn’t be simpler – just throw all your ingredients into the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Source: Carolyn’s Pantry