What is joyful noise to you? The sound of laughter, excitement, love making, music, dancing to a beat, the sound of children. To me all this is joyful noise however not everyone in life can… More
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
In a medium stock pot, heat the coconut oil for 30 seconds on medium heat.
Add the cumin seeds and stir until they start to sputter. Then add the onions and cook for another minute, and then, add the tomatoes, stir and cook for a few more minutes until the tomatoes soften.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together. Cover the pan and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to keep from burning.
Ladle the soup into 4 serving bowls and enjoy! Leftover stew can be stored in air-tight container and saved for lunch the next day.
Source: Healthy Holistic living
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups (9 oz) frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/2 cup quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Source: Cooking classy.com
When a person goes to visit a solicitor to find out what their rights are to division of assets and access to children then we know that issues at home are far from ok. This growing trend has gained momentum, as the dividing of assets can leave one struggling where once couples had a comfortable lifestyle.
If you want to create a connected, lasting relationship then it’s not the physical attraction that keeps someone in a relationship. The other needs to feel something else in order to want you and only you and that’s an emotional attraction, a trigger.
- 4 Apples coredand sliced 1/8” thick (I used McIntosh)
- 1-2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp . Granulated Sugar if needed
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit.
Add the sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon and/or sugar.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan. You may need to use two pans so that they are not overlapping.
Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still soft. Allow to cool completely before placing them in an air tight container for up to 4 days (if they last that long!).
Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen©
Some may query what does disgracefully mean in the sense of growing older? What have I done that is disgraceful? Most of us are conservative in much, if not all that we do and the thought of doing something disgraceful isn’t something we contemplate, it usually leaves a sour taste in our mouths. For others who are free spirits, disgraceful means being free, not bound by impediments or the voices of others, basically living the life they chose and being happy with that life.
The power of communication and the words used can make us either feel elated or despondent. There was a saying we used to sprout when I was a younger, ‘sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me’. Unfortunately words have energy and do hurt. Negative words sometimes linger in our unconscious minds for a lifetime.
Ever been on a date, had a great evening where the other arranges to call you for another date then quick as a wink disappears and you don’t hear from them again? Is there an unconscious message you have telepathically delivered that says “I’m not interested”, or are they just not into you and they don’t want to hurt your feelings.
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup or coconut sugar (optional extra)
- Pinch of sea salt (optional extra)
- Grated coconut shavings